Which pool service plan is right for you?
We offer 2 pool service plans to meet everyone’s requirements and budgets. We include standard chemicals and pool service in one flat rate. However, if on the first visit, chemicals are below standard, there will be a one-time charge. There are no surprise charges.* We don’t have contracts. You can discontinue pool service at any time after one month.
Why Hire A Professional To Service Your Pool?
10 Reasons Why The Pool Doctor is the Best Pool Service Company in SWFL
- EXPERT TRAINING Our techs complete the longest and most thorough training in the market so they know how to service pools properly.
- RELIABLE SERVICE We service your pool on a regular day, complete a specific list of requirements, and leave a card outlining what we have done.
- EQUIPMENT CHECKED We’ll check out your equipment on every visit and let you know if there are any issues.
- NO CONTRACTS You can discontinue service at any time after one month.
- CONSISTENT SERVICE We have low turnover, so you don’t have a new tech every other month.
- ACCOUNTABLE TECHS Their work is routinely reviewed by a supervisor and their pay is immediately tied to the results of their review.
- SUPERIOR TECHS We have low turnover with our technicians because they receive profit sharing, health insurance, and other benefits.
- DEPENDABLE SCHEDULING Your pool is always serviced; if a technician is sick or unable to work, a supervisor fills in to service your pool.
- FLAT RATE PRICING There are no surprise charges.
- RESPONSIVE MANAGEMENT We pride ourselves in our responsive caring management style and in taking excellent care of our customers’ pools.
Pool Cleaned Every Week.
Each week we’ll check and balance the pool’s chemicals. Every week we’ll clean the pool; that means we’ll vacuum the bottom and clean the tile. Once a month we’ll clean the pool filter. We’ll brush the pool, skim the surface, and empty the pump and skimmer baskets as needed.
Pool Cleaned Every Other Week.
Each week we’ll check and balance the chemicals. Every other week we’ll clean the pool; that means we’ll vacuum the bottom and clean the tile. Once a month we’ll clean the filter. We’ll brush the pool, skim the surface, and empty the pump and skimmer baskets as needed.
*There will be extra charges in the event that the pool is drained and needs to be rechemed. Additional charges will apply if the pool is in disarray (due to roof work, pressure washing the deck, a major storm, etc.)
The Pool Doctor is a Florida State Certified Swimming Pool/Spa Service Contractor (CPC#057088) and is fully insured.
Areas We Service
Our Southwest Florida Service Areas:
- FORT MYERS
- CAPE CORAL
- BONITA SPRINGS
- PUNTA GORDA
- NORTH FORT MYERS
- LEHIGH ACRES
- PINE ISLAND
- BURNT STORE MARINA