Variable Speed Pool Pumps
Advantages of Variable Speed Pool Pumps
Save up to 80% on energy cost with efficient variable speed pumps
Variable speed pool pumps are noticeably quieter than traditional motors
Compatible with automation systems for easy remote monitoring and control
Pool Doctor is an authorized dealer of all major brands of pool pumps. We highly recommend three models of variable speed pool pumps which are energy efficient pool pump models which have permanent magnet motors (like a hybrid car) that can be programmed to run at the most efficient speed for the specific application.
This can result in a reduction of your electric bill of $508/year!
Not only does it help you save on your energy bill, but variable speed pool pumps are quieter than traditional models. This means you won’t have distracting noise coming from your pool while you are relaxing at home or entertaining guests.
Our variable speed pool pumps are also easy to operate and compatible with automation systems for remote monitoring.
For a variety of options, we also have standard model pool pumps we recommend.
Pentair IntelliFlo VSF Variable Speed Energy Efficient Pump
- Similar to the SuperFlo VS except it is more powerful and can generate as much as 3 HP. This makes it ideal for larger pools, pools with spillover spas, vanishing edges, solar heating or other water features.
- Works with Pentair automation
- Energy Star certified – savings up to 90%
- Quietest pump on the planet!
Pentair SuperFlo VS Variable Speed Energy Efficient Pump
- Slash energy costs by up to 80% according to Pentair
- Ideal for standard pools requiring up to a 1.5 hp pump
- Intuitive interface is easy to operate
- An Eco Select & Energy Star product.
- Inexpensive, economical and reliable
- Cam and Ramp lid locks in place with a quarter turn
- See-through lid permits easy inspection of strainer basket.
Pentair WhisperFlo High Performance Pump
- Offers the highest water flow of any competitive pump. This means it costs less to operate, because it uses less horsepower to produce the required water flow
- Unique design is “whisper” quiet
- Cam and Ramp lid locks in place with a quarter turn. See-through lid permits easy inspection of strainer basket
Hayward Tristar VS 950
- Can save up to 90% on energy costs according to Hayward
- Works with Hayward AquaLogic, On Command and E Command automation systems. Works with most newer automation systems
Jandy VS FloPro Variable-Speed Pump
- Energy efficient
- Interfaces with AquaLink controllers.