Why is a Pentair Pool Heater the best one for your pool?
Take the heat out of the air and put it in your pool
Less expensive to operate than propane heaters
No ugly panels on your roof
SAVE MONEY when buying a Pentair pool heat pump by considering the following items:
- Much less expensive to run than a gas heater.
- Size matters: call for a free on-site evaluation, so you get the correct size unit! You will not be happy with a pool heater that is too small for your pool.
- Get an efficient unit. Refer to ari efficiency testing figures.
- Because the warranty term can be as long as 10 years, the right warranty can end up saving hundreds of dollars.
- Consider the composition of the heat exchangers. Some units have inferior heat exchangers that will fail and cost many hundreds of dollars to repair.
- Buy from a reputable manufacturer so they will be around to honor the warranty.
The Pentair UltraTemp Pool Heater is the most economical way to heat your pool or spa. It’s the first pool heat pump charged with non-ozone depleting refrigerant, R410A. It’s digital controls provide precise temperature control to avoid energy waste, and it’s self-diagnostic controls ensure dependable operation.
- Very quiet, only 60 dB.
- Eco Select® brand products.
- Pentair is the number one pool equipment manufacturer.
- Tan composite cabinet blends in with most homes.
- $200 rebate direct to buyer.
- Quietest heat pump, only 55 dB!
- Built in Florida for Florida conditions.
- Premium product with a great reputation.
- Quiet 65 dB.
- Built in Florida.
- Small footprint, efficient unit.
- Great value in a heat pump.
- Built in Lee County, Florida
All of the above:
- Have digital controls, titanium heat exchangers, and scroll compressors
- Come in a variety of sizes to match your pool
- Have strong warranties
Why Call The Pool Doctor?
We sell only the products which are proven reliable, and are the best value.
We’ll make sure you get the right size. Others often sell small heaters which take too long to heat!
We’ll install promptly, properly, and we’ll teach you how to use it.
We can usually install your new heat pump tomorrow! Call (239) 574-1133 early today to schedule your installation.
*all figures are approximate and subject to change.